Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Getting Emotional..



     "I never cried while watching movie." I said umpteenth time till date. It's a PURE LIE. I cried at many occasions. When someone parts away, a strong emotional dialogue, some favorite character dies, when it resemble my life. Many occasions...
       Luckily, no one saw that. Whenever I saw a movie alone having a emotional storyline, I would end up sobbing like a new born. And when I had a company, I either made mockery of that scene or smartly wiped my tears saying something went inside my eyes. I know, it's silly! But can't help it.
Many scenes in movie resembles with our life, our fears and our pains. I still remember a scene in
which male lead's father dies on Monday due to some illness. Everyone try to contact the male lead who was away in Paris. On Saturday, He got the news. Funeral rituals were done. He couldn't even had a last glimpse of his father. I cried terribly in that scene. I couldn't help but think what if it happens to me. I don't know why we do this but it's surely a thin line between reel and real life.
Do you remember any scene which made you cry? Share it with me. I would love to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment